[Debian-hebrew-package] ***STAATSLOTERIJ EMAIL WINNER***

STAATSLOTERIJ EMAIL kakaub at charter.net
Fri Nov 3 10:03:08 CET 2006

Esteemed Winner!!
This is to notify you that your email address has won the 2006
STAATSLOTERIJ. NL ((1 Million Euros))lottery..

YOUR WINNING DETAILS
Ref No: CHN/2551256007/11
Batch No: 14/0017/IPD
serial No: GMLA2-003
Ticket No: 12033
Lucky No: 425448/7785

To file for claim please fill and return the form below stating your aforementioned references.

1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting our accredited agent:

MR. DAVID SMITH
Foreign Transfer Manager,
Tel#:+44 701 112 7967
Tel#:+44 703 184 9661
Fax: +44 870 471 5753
Email:sta_nl_lottery at yahoo.co.uk

Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional program.Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs.Thessy Van Vart
Online Co-Ordinator