[Debian-hebrew-package] URGENTLY....

ADESHIMO JAMES adeshimojames at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 11:30:24 UTC 2007

Compliment

How are you doing? Hope you have not forgotten me; I am Dr/Mr.James
Adeshimo, the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist
Me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of
a contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government some time ago
during the military regime.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm
Happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
Under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.
Presently I’m in South Korea for investment projects with my own
Share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist
Me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out
The benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of
One Million United State Dollar ($ 1,000,000.00) draft. I and my new
Partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and
Get in touch with my secretary Mr.Zeblon Paul Gyan and instruct him
On how to send the Bank draft to you. Please do let me know
Immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share the joy
Together after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I’m
Very busy here because of he investment projects which me and my
Partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had left
Instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact him, he will
Send the Draft to you, so feel free to get in touch with MY SECETARY
NOW. Below is the contact of my secretary:

Mr.Zeblon Paul Gyan
Phone: +234-806-269-6354
E-mail: zeblon_paul_gay at yahoo.com
With best regards,