[Debian-hebrew-package] YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY AWARD 2007

internlotte worldwide intern_lotteworldwide003 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:06:00 UTC 2007

You Have WON THE Euro Million lottrey award 2007.
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO,12th AVENUE KWAME NKRUMAH 01 BP .
WINNER- REF: LP/26510460037/03.
BATCH: 24/00319/IPE
www.acculotto.com

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY AWARD 2007

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
balloting sweepstake held toady 15th MARCH 2007. This is a millennium
scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a
promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do
not need to buy ticket to enter for it.Your email address attached to ticket
star number (45407) with serial number 51622 drew the EUROMILLION lucky
numbers 3-18-40-40-76 which consequently won the draw in the Second
category. You have been approve for the star prize of $ 950,000.00 (Nine
Hundred And Fifty Thousand dollars. Only)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you
receive your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to
you. This is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people you may
tell as we have had cases like this before, please send your Full Name, Home
and Office Tel & Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and your winning ticket
number, reference numbers and amount won information for processing of your
winning fund to our registered claim agent in address below:

National Agency
Dr.Robert Daniel
Address: OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO,
45th AVENUE KWAME NKRUMAH 01 BP .

Ouagadougu Burkina faso
west africa.
E-mail:claimprize_office at yahoo.fr

Be informed that the appointed agent will be required to swear
affidavits of lotto claim also remember, all winning must be claimed not
later
than 20th APRIL 2007. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays
and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch number
in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.
Once again congratulations. Your email adress has brougt to you this
unexpected luck.

Important WARNING!!!

ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS SHOULD
BE FOWARDED TO YOUR CLAIMS PROCESSOR IMMEDIATELY, THIS WILL HELP US TO FIGHT
LOTTERY IMPOSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

CONGRATULATIONS, O NCE MORE FROM THE ENTIRE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF
MICROSOFT COOPERATION TO ALL OUR LUCKY WINNERS THIS YEAR. THANK YOU FOR
BEING PART OF THIS PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM. OUR SPECIAL THANKS AND
GRATITUDE TO BILL GATE OF MICROSOFT AND ALL HIS ASSOCIATES FOR ALLEVIATING
POVERTY ROUND THE WORLD.

SINCERELY,

Mrs. Blanca Fernandez

(Lottery coordinator.)