[Debian-hebrew-package] Treat As Important!!!

Stephen Gasper osa_agent at medstudents.com
Thu Apr 12 15:08:16 UTC 2007

Dear Partner,

Re: Funds Management / Partnership Request.

I am facilitating for a private investor who want to Invest his
financial estate in long-term business venture in your
Country/company under your supervision.

You will be required to; Receive, Invest and manage the funds in a
profitable venture.The amount to be invested is Twenty-Five Million US
Dollars. My client is  Willing to give 15% [Negotiable] as participation
fee as the receiver and extra 10% "Management Commission" on your advised
investment
project.
We expect to hear from you urgently and kindly send the Following info
to enhance communication;
1.  Full Names and Address
2. Tel, Fax and Cell phone numbers
I look forward to your swift response.