[Debian-hebrew-package] CONGRATULATION!!

Levi Barlavi lb239 at georgetown.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:38:40 UTC 2007

EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD DEPT
10 Plough Place,
London EC4A 1DE
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

Dear Winner,

We wish to congratulate you and formally inform you
that,you have won the sum of £1,500,000.00GBP (One
Million,Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds)
in our last email-lottery draws.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 7-1-8-36-4-22 under agent ID: 18 and lucky ball number 7363789,which
subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

For the remmittance of your Funds Furnish us with the details stated below:

a) YOUR NAME:
b) YOUR ADDRESS:
c) YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER:
d) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH:
e) YOUR MARITAL STATUS:
f) YOUR OCCUPATION:
g) YOUR COUNTRY:
h) YOUR WINNING TICKET NUMBER:

Following the above, you are expected to furnish us
with all your necessary details as requested of you
above along with a copy of your international passport
or driver's license via email attachment for vetting
process which is a standard practise just to ensure
that we are dealing with the right individual.

To begin your lottery claim, please contact our
Fudiciary agent below that has been appointed for the
processing of your claim with the email address below:

Mr David Nelson
Fudiciary Agent
EMAIL:claimsagent_info2 at yahoo.co.uk

Once again accept our congratulations,contact our fudiciary agent if you would want to claim your money and if not please write us a DISCLAIMERS LETTER so that it can be put on record that you did not claim your money we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Mrs Becky Owen,
Online Lottery,
CO-Ordinator.