[Debian-hebrew-package] Online Workers Needed..

Osaki Godier Electronics Co. Ltd michele1208 at cheapnet.it
Fri Aug 17 20:02:40 UTC 2007

FROM THE DESK OF
Mr. Shang Lee,
Osaki Godier Electronics Co. Ltd.
No.2, Lane 70, Ming Chu Road, Sec.
1,Tung Pao, Japan

This mail is serving as an invitation to treat with the above named company. Our
company was established in 1970.

Over the years we have accumulated invaluable experience in our business and we
are proud to claim we are second to none.Due to the increase in demand of our
products in America and Canada, Europe we have decided to move our products
fully into the continent of America & Europe.

By so doing,we are searching for reliable persons/companies who can act as a
RECEIVING PAYMENTS AGENT who will act as medium of reach between our customers
and us in their area of locality. Note that, if finally approved as our
Representative, you are entitled to an  income of  10% of whatever amount you
receive from customers who are making payments for outstanding invoices on
behalf of the company.

Our account officer in Japan will convey to you the medium which you will use to
remit any funds received on our behalf.If you are interested in being a
REPRESENTATIVE AGENT in the above location and your locality,

Please fill out this form below: Osaki Godier Electronics Co. Ltd.
Receiving Payment Account Form:
Title : Ms Mr Mrs Dr: ....
First Name: ..............
Surname: .................
Age: 20-55+ ..............
Relevant Experience: .....
Your Company Name: .......
Monthly Income: ..........
Residential Address: .....
State.....................
Zip.......................
Country...................
Phone Number:.............
Fax Number:...............
Email Address: ...........

Do you have an exclusive relationship with another Asia based company? YES
/NO.Please also let us know the best time to reach you on phone especially as we
have a difference in time. Thank you for your time.Please send the above details
to our marketing manager via email:
Mr.Shang Lee,
EMAIL:  info_osaki01 at yahoo.com.hk

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,

PRESIDENT- Osaki Godier Electronics Co. Ltd
JAPAN