[Debian-hebrew-package] gold dust for sale

prince hagan prince_hagan2 at yahoo.it
Sun Aug 26 00:30:50 UTC 2007

Dear Sir.

  We are local gold miner in Ghana ; we currently have 300 kilos in stock available for immediate collection or delivery, and also can deliver 100kg in Indonesia , Malaysia , London and  Dubai upon request. Price.....$12,500 USD per kilo.

Our price is not only competitive but extremely moderate and the best in the market.
You may visit Accra , Ghana for inspection; take some sample to the geological survey for assay test to know the purity of our gold and quality. If satisfied, you pay cash or by swift wire transfer and you can make a shipment to your destination of choice for final refinery.

  All shipments must be accompanied by proper export documentation, including certificate of origin, ownership certificate, Airway bill and previous assay report. All export documents will bear your name in order to have smooth clearance of the goods at his destination.

  Should you need any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will respond positively.

  Regards,

  Prince Hagan Egyir.
  alternative princehagan2000 at yahoo.com