[Debian-hebrew-package] May God Bless and Guide you Amen.

kwilliams at neworleans.com kwilliams at neworleans.com
Fri Jul 6 11:38:49 UTC 2007

From: Mrs Kate williams.
No.1 Sherrif Alade Close Off Sobande Avenue,
Maryland Lagos-Nigeria.

Beloved In Christ,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am
Mrs Kate williams ,a widow to Late Mr Morris Williams, I am
70 years old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering
from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications,
my condition is serious and is quite obvious that I may not
live more than four months,because the cancer stage has
gotten to a very severe state and my doctor has told me
this.

My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during
the period of our marriage,we had a son who was also killed
in a cold blood during the Gulf war. My late husband was
very wealthy and after his death,I inherited all his
business and wealth. As my doctor told me that I may not
live for more than four months,I am so scared about this.
So,I now decided to divide part of the inherited wealth, by
Contributing to the development of evangelism in part of the
world.

This mission which will no doubt be tasking had made me to
recently relocated to Nigeria, Africa where I live
presently.I selected your ministry after visiting the
website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to
donate the sum of US$1.800,000.00(One Million, Eight Hundred
USD)to your Ministry for the development of evangelism and
also as aids for the less privileged around you.

Please note that, this fund is laying with a Security
Company and my personal lawyer will help you to file an
immediate application for the transfer of the money in the
name of your ministry because he is the only one left that i
trust so much and i believe he will always do my wish.
Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using
this fund for personal use. Lastly, I want your ministry to
keep praying for me as regarding my health because I have
come to find out since my spiritual birth recently that
wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is
vanity upon vanity.

If l have to die the Lord,will give me the crown of life.May
the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God,and the
sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and
forever more. Please you may contact my Attorney on this
contact address:

Name: Barrister Dimba O. Dimba
Tele: 2348051737346
Email: barristerdimba at yahoo.com

Contact him urgently for Assistance on how to get the funds
release to your Ministry.

May God Bless and Guide you Amen.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Kate Williams