[Debian-hebrew-package] Your Over Due Contract/Inheritance Funds Approval.

Dr. Jubril Bello dr.j.bello at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 13:31:04 UTC 2007

 From: The Office of Dr. Jubril Bello
Paymaster General of the Federation
Federal Ministry of Finance

Attn: Honourable Beneficiary,

Re: Your Over Due Contract/Inheritance Funds Approval.

This is to notify you that your over due contract/inheritance funds has been gazette to be released, via key telex transfer (KTT) -direct wire  transfer to you or through any of our correspondent bank nominated by the senate committee for foreign over due fund transfer.

Meanwhile, a man came to my office few days ago with a letter,  claiming to be your true representative. Here are his information for you to confirm to this office if this man is truly from you or not so that the Federal Government will not be held responsible for paying into the wrong account.

Name: Miguel J. Oliva
Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: Henderson,NV, USA 89014
Account Number: 501000997971
Routing Number: 122400724

Please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this man is from you. You are requested to fill and send this information for verifications purposes so that your fund valued U.S$12.5 Million Dollars will be remitted into your nominated bank account as follow:

(1) Your Full Name And Address:
(2) Your Age And Marital Status:
(3) Your Occupation:
(4) Your Telephone/Fax Number:
(5) Your Nationality:
(6) Your Bank Account Detail:

As soon as we receive the above requested information, we will commence with all necessary procedures in other to remit your money/funds into your account.

However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mr. Miguel J. Oliva, if we do not hear from you within the next seven working days from today. We are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring of this fund must have caused you.

Best regards,

Dr. Jubril Bello