[Debian-hebrew-package] Debian Hebrew bugs

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Sat Jun 2 21:49:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just fixed the bug in culmus regarding the use of
/etc/fonts/conf.avail, I'll be testing it with piuparts so it might take
a while to make sure it works properly. Please do not upload the package
in the meantime.

There are several other packages to fix/update:

- fribidi 0.10.8 was released. Please note that fribidi is a sensitive
package since it provides a udeb to the debian-installer and it doesn't
have an so number so we have to be wary and check that existing programs
will still work with the new version. Use apt-cache rdepends to find
what programs need to be tested after the upgrade.

- libhdate and kkbswitch cannot be rebuilt twice in a row, this means
the clean target is incomplete. This should be an easy one.

- libhocr has a spelling mistake in the description. Another easy one.

If someone picks up a task and expects it will take him more than one
day its better to notify the others so we don't duplicate efforts.

Baruch