[Debian-hebrew-package] FINAL NOTIFICATION

BRITISH AWARD LOTTERY eyss at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 21 23:19:00 UTC 2007

THE UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY
47 Meadow Vale, Sligo, KINGDOM.
Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/05
Batch: R3/A312-59

                    WINNINGS NOTIFICATION ALERT!!!
We are pleased to announce to you the draw of the uk NATIONAL
LOTTERY online Sweepstakes International Program held on the 22th
 september, 2007, Your e-mail address attached to the winning ticket number:
 564756000545198 with Serial number 7808/07 drew the lucky numbers: 07, 19, 81, 26, 31, 71,
 Bonus 54 which subsequently won the JACKPOT. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000 GBP
 pounds  in cash credited to file BCJ/ 47736883638/07 of UK Lottery. All participants for the online version were selected
 randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over
 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. In view of
 this, your Sum of 1,000,000 pounds would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe (UK).To file for your claim,
 you are to fill the form and contact our authorized claim agent in the  UK ( Europe ) onthe details below:
NAME: MR FUNDERBURK STINGROY
UK NATIONAI LOTTERY CIAIMS DIRECTOR
Email: funderburk_claimagent07 at yahoo.co.uk
Phone: +44 7045713382

You are required to fill your claims verification form
1.FULL NAMES:______
2.ADDRESS:___________
3.SEX:_______________
4.AGE:________
5.MARITAL STATUS:____________
6.OCCUPATION:________________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:_____________
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:____________
9.LOTTO NUMBER:___________B. DRAW NUMBER:___________
10.TICKET NUMBER:___________
11.SERIAL NUMBER:__________
12.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___________
13.AMOUNT WON:____________
congratulation ,from me and members of staff of the uk LOTTERY.
Sincerely,
Denise Victor
(Online Co-ordinator for  LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKE)