[Debian-hebrew-package] Hello dear,

Rebecca Pet rebeccapet035 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 19:27:13 UTC 2008

Hello dear,
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Rebecca by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address ( rebeccakane600 at yahoo.com) so that i  can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.
Rebecca