[Debian-hebrew-package] Dear Friend,

Cherenko Mikhail Khodorkovsk. infochenko at gery.pl
Thu Apr 24 11:05:04 UTC 2008

Dear Friend,

I am Cherenko Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Son of Mikhail Khodorkovsky Ceo of yukos

oil and bank menatep spb in Russia who is presently in jail,he is accused and

arrested for supporting financing opposition parties,by (the union of Right

forces, led by Boris Nemtsov and Yabloko, a liberal/ social democratic party

led by Gregor Yavlinsky) opposed to the government of Mr. Vladmir Putin, the

current President of Russia, thereby leading to the freezing of his finances

and assets.

I am soliciting that you please come for my aid,secure this money for safe

keeping and future investment in you country, this money i intend to use for

investment. For your efforts am willing to offer you 20% of the total funds,

or you can go into partnersh with me for the proper profitable investment of

the money in your country whichever the option you want, feel free to notify

me. If you do not prefer a partnership.

I am willing to give you the percentage proposed above than loosen the money

from opposition if you are really capable and willing to assist me please

contact me immediately, finally please treat this matter as urgent as possible

I am in dire need to leave this country soonest with my family. I am

interessted in a Partnership, waiting for your soon answer

FULL NAMES:
ADDRESS:
AGE:
TELEPHONE:
FAX:
COMPANY NAME :
POSITION.:

NB: More information about myself read blow
Http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2005/03/29/58914.html
Http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3042850.stm

Please do not ignore my condition is critical,thanks for your anticipated co-

operation.

Regards,

Cherenko Mikhail Khodorkovsk.