[Debian-hebrew-package] Newsletter: Spring aerial photography scheduled Midwest areas

Gary Reeves donotreply at airphotos.info
Wed Apr 30 08:28:32 UTC 2008

Hello,

We are a USA based aerial photography service specializing
in low altitude oblique aerial photography. We use both our
Cessna airplane and helicopters. We move from state to
state and we are scheduling your area in the coming weeks.

Shortly we will be photographing in specific zip codes in
these states: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan,
Kentucky, and Ohio. See below for the zip codes we are
scheduling.

Spring is a special time of year when we see beautiful color
and very green landscaping due to heavy rainfall in April.
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.

If you are interested in having updated aerial photographs
of your business or organization, please visit our website
for more information. We will be in your area for only a
short time. If you are interested, please request our
service before May 8, 2008.

Complete info and samples of our work here:

http://www.skyphotograph.info

Check our zip code page and see if you are on it:

http://www.skyphotograph.info/may08_scheduling.html

Thanks for your time!

Gary Reeves

Artist in the Sky, LLC. PO Box 248, Lake Village, IN 46349
219-979-9422

This email is an advertisement for a business service. If
you wish to opt-out of future mailings please unsubscribe
below: