[Debian-hebrew-package] urgent respond

Yakubu Danjuma yakubu_danjuma_16 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 09:45:03 UTC 2009

You are invited to "urgent respond".

By your host Yakubu Danjuma:

     Date:		Thursday April 16, 2009

     Time:		9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		FROM THE DESK OF MR YAKUBU DANJUMA THE BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER BANK COMMERCIAL DU BURKINA (BCB Dear Friend, First and foremost,accept my apologies , i am the manager of bills and exchange section at the foreign remtttance department of BANK COMMERCIAL DU BURKINA (BCB) here in ouagadougou,Burkina faso, west africa, in my department I discovered the sum of ($16m us dollars) for more details abuot this bussiness write me back to this email address yakubu_danjuma11 at mail.ru, Please I want you to visit the website below for more information about the Plane Crash:www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/yakubu_danjuma_16?v=126&a1=0&iid=9hB3jatgbNxz%40do1PxpuQQd%40XGaaaM6wuxAVN7nBGav%40&igid=HxtnWch%40s6myae-msx%40rIAtdkT6s%40JusIxFH%40ijCfH1h%40VaC

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: