[Debian-hebrew-package] Fribidi 0.19.2 package

أحمد المحمودي aelmahmoudy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 30 19:09:27 UTC 2009

Hello,

  I've prepared a package for fribidi 0.19.2 on debian mentors:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fribidi/fribidi_0.19.2-1.dsc

  The only issue is the libfribidi0.symbols, that I need help with.
  Since some symbols are actually internal symbols, the headers for
  these are not installed.
  Also some symbols from 0.10.9 are missing in 0.19.x, but upstream sees
  that those are deprecated and that there are no applications (that he
  knows of) that use those removed symbols.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer