[Debian-hebrew-package] Good Day Dear.

Oteeh Ben oteehben86 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 22:05:20 UTC 2009

我有新的電郵地址!你現可電郵給我:oteehben86 at yahoo.com

- Good Day Dear. I am Master Ben Oteeh, the only son of late Mr and Mrs Oteeh. My father was a very wealthy cocoa Farmer and cocoa merchant before he was killed to death by his pollitical associates on one of their outing to make pollitical dialoug. When my mother died on the 21st October 1990, my father took me special because i am motherless. Before the death of my father on 2nd Feb 2007 in a private hospital He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of ( $5.5m US ) five million,five hunderd thousand dollars US left in a suspene account in a local Bank in Abidjan, the capital of cote d ivorie that he used my name as his only child for the next of kin in deposit of the money. He also explained to me that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in any country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management) i am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways. 1)  your full name.2)  your contact Telephone number 3)  To serve as the guardian of this since I am a smail boy,  Moreover i am willing to offer you 20% of the sum as compensation for effort input   after the successful transfer of this money to your designate account overseas. am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.dearest one reply me back at this email  ben.oteeh2009 at hotmail.fr  so that i will give you all my  details.Thanks and Remain Bless. Best regards. Yours Ben.