[Debian-hebrew-package] From: Stan Benson

stanbensonfromsydney28 at gmail.com stanbensonfromsydney28 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:20:08 UTC 2009

                   From: Stan Benson
Reply to: stanbenson.mail at gmail.com

I hope this mail finds you well. My name is Stan Benson from Sydney,
Australia, I am an EC patient, I am presently hospitalized and my doctor
says I have about a few months to live, and I desire to stay within the
confinement of my hospital room and live out my last days on earth quietly.
I asked that my hospital room be equipped with a laptop so that I can take
care of some outstanding issues. One of which is my desire to finance the
establishment of a charity organization, and also donate some money to
cancer research institutes and other deserving charity organizations, so I
decided to go online and find some one remotely afar who can receive the
funds and establish the charity and also disburse some of the money to
cancer research institutes and other deserving charity organizations. Do
pardon me for contacting you through such means, if you are interested in
my offer; just send an email to me through my email
(stanbenson.mail at gmail.com) by doing so I will be able to reply your mail
as soon as possible.

By the way the full meaning of (EC) is Esophageal Cancer, and don't mind
the time taken from your busy schedule to work with me on this sole act of
charity, because you will surely be compensated. Just get in touch with me
as soon you get my mail and I will send you more details.

Kind Regards,
Stan Benson

I've invited you to fill out the form From: Stan Benson. To fill it out,
visit:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFBpOXBfTmpNQ1pFLUZwdFY3cE12c3c6MA