[Debian-hebrew-package] FROM JOHN JEPHTE,

JOHN JEPHTE johnjephte at allsender.com
Sat Nov 28 05:37:11 UTC 2009

FROM JOHN JEPHTE,

Dearest One,

My Greetings with due Respect,

My name is JOHN JEPHTE, the only Son of Late ROBERT JEPHTE from Republic
of Cote D'Ivoire, (Ivory Coast).

I know it is normal and natural for you to wonder why I contacted for
assistance in this transaction when we have not met each other before, I
am pleading that you be patient with me because I have no choice than to
do what I am doing now since it is the only way out of this problem I
found myself based on the fact that most times in life, One must confide
in another Person to survive, I therefore decided to contact you to find a
solution to my problem irrespective of the fact that we never knew each
other, please do not misunderstand me since a journey of hundred miles
starts with a step, I am therefore begging you to accept me with an open
heart and mind, it is the situation I found myself that made me to contact
you and ask for your assistance.

I am contacting you to assist me transfer the Sum of US$9,500.000.00, I
inherited from my Late Father which he made from the sale of Crude Oil
Business for investment in your country under your Management while I
continue my education because my education stopped abruptly due to the
death of my Father. My mother died after giving birth to me, so I never
knew my mother. Behold, my only hope and courage in life which was my
father was brutally killed by unknown assasins.

Many thanks to you if you can help me as I would compensate you with a
good percentage of the money which is negotiable after the money has been
successfully transferred and confirmed in your account.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks and God bless you,

Your's Respectfully,
JOHN JEPHTE.