[Debian-hebrew-package] RFS: UPDATE: pyfribidi 0.10.0-1

أحمد المحمودي aelmahmoudy at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 4 15:12:03 UTC 2010

 I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.10.0-1
 of "pyfribidi".

 It builds these binary packages:
 python-pyfribidi - FriBidi Python bindings

 The latest entry in the Debian changelog is:
pyfribidi (0.10.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
  * Switch to 3.0 (quilt) source format.
  * Use dh 7 only and drop CDBS.
  * Remove debian/dirs
  * Added debian/source.lintian-overrides.
  * debian/control:
    + Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4
    + Added ${misc:Depends} to Depends field.
    + Added myself to uploaders.
  * debian/copyright: updated copyright years & holders.

 As required, I tested the package against unstable's version of lintian and it
 gave the following:
 I: python-pyfribidi: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
 I: python-pyfribidi: capitalization-error-in-description python Python

  I don't know what to add to make the extended description richer. As
  for the second one, I think that this could be a false positive.

 The debdiff against pyfribidi 0.6.0-4.1 is attached.

 - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pyfribidi/pyfribidi_0.10.0-1.dsc

Kind regards,

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)