[Debian-hebrew-package] Partnership Investment

Mr Emadden Uban billytym at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:27:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you. My
Name is Mr Emadden Ubani. I work with ministry of mines and energy and
also the head of contract approval department. I wish to know if we
can work together?I will like to use my position in the office to
recommend you as the business partner to a deceased contractor name
(with held) who died a month after the completion of his contract
project with our organization without any registered business partner
in his file.The deceased contractor has unpaid contract balance
payment Worth Millons for supply and installation of Industrial
Equipments to our Industry.

If you are interested, please let me have your telephone number and
full names to enable me give you comprehensive details and procedure
on how you will receive the fund for our own benefits. I look forward
for your quick response. My alternative email address is :
emaduba77777 at yahoo.co.uk

Note; the procedure for the release of this payment is a straight
process that will not incriminate you in anyway what so ever. So my
assurance is that your role is risk free and I can assure you that if
I can have your total co-operation, this fund will be paid to you
within seven working days.

Sincerely,
Mr Emadden Ubani.