[Debian-hebrew-package] hi

Colo_ Tafa colo_anan at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 15:45:05 UTC 2012

Hello dear

Complement of the day to you,

Please pardon me if i interfere into your privacy, my name is Miss.Tafa Colo Hakim Jali, Age 23, height 5 ft 11 inches, weight 62 i am the only daughter of Late Mr. Keib Hakim Tafa from Libya North Africa, my father was the chief executive officer of oilibya company in Tripoli capital of Libya, I observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to contact you.

Please I will like to know more about you because i wish to share truelove with you and more importantly, i have with me some funds which i like to will invest in a good business. I wish you could be honest to me so that i can go into this investment with you by my side and i will also need your good advices.

First of all, I will like to know what you do for a living; remember you caught my attention that was why i contacted you in the first place. You will know more about me as we communicate along. I shall send my pictures to you in my next e-mail; I will like you to send me your pictures for my perusal.

Thanks for your understanding, hoping to hear from you soon.

From my heart

Miss Tafa