[Debian-hebrew-package] -Its me larry

Larry Anson alarry at yahoo.cn
Mon May 14 00:46:59 UTC 2012

Greetings Dear,

My name is Larry Anson. I have a reasonable sum of money inherited from my late father, a business merchant and a contractor. I wish to invest this funds in your country if you can assure me of your willingness and sincere intent to assist me. I will be delighted if you accept my proposal so that I can give you a detailed explanation on how we can proceed. Please send me your full name, address and phone number in acceptance of my offer.

Thanks in anticipation and looking forward to your sincere response.
thanks, Larry

PS: I will be giving you fifteen percentage of the total money in appreciation for your assistance.