[Debian-in-workers] Starting D-I translation effort for Bangla - step 9

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sun Aug 28 06:52:12 UTC 2005

Quoting Baishampayan Ghose (b.ghose at gmail.com):

> svn co svn+ssh://ghoseb-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po

Should work...but when I first tried it failed.

Costa (svn.debian.org) seems to reject such connections from time to
time (I guess because of temporary synchronisation hiccups)

You will then be prompted for your Alioth password twice.

Can you retry?

> and svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po

That one will use your local user ID as login on svn.debian.org so
unless it's ghoseb-guest, which I doubt, it will fail..:-)