[Debian-in-workers] activities at FOSS.in

Guntupalli Karunakar karunakar at randomink.org
Thu Oct 6 11:07:47 UTC 2005

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:44:02 -0400 (EDT)
"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at debian.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, Guntupalli Karunakar wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >  I guess many may be knowing abt FOSS.in ( http://www.foss.in )
> > from 29th Nov - 2nd Dec. So anything being planned for this - say
> > a stall, some talks or some BoF or workshop etc.?
> > Jaldhar - u had some ideas in mind?
> >

> I am still really really hoping I can attend but it is looking less
> likely.  If I can come, I'd like to talk about Debian-IN or Debian
> in general, do some keysigning etc.
>
> It's more a problem of time rather than money so there's not much I
> can do about it.

I was thinking since we would have  IndLinux stall, we double up as
Debian stall too.  Maybe run a quiz like thing - giving Debian
CD/DVDs (If we can get few hundred of them).
anything else we could do? A BoF? but need to mobilize people locally
for that.

Karunakar