[Debian-in-workers] activities at FOSS.in

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Thu Oct 6 16:12:15 UTC 2005

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Kartik Mistry wrote:

> It will be good if we can setup stall and give out some CDs/DVDs

Is there some local contact who can donate some?

> and
> some material regarding activities of Debian and Debian-IN. Stall is
> good idea and I will go for Talk for Debian-IN (Still need to
> register!)

Atul Chitnis was asking me about this.  He asked me to remind the list
that the deadline for speaker registration is this Saturday so we should
get a move on.

I'm also going to register as a speaker.  I am still holding out hope I
can attend.  Maybe we can do a presentation together?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>