[Debian-in-workers] activities at FOSS.in

Guntupalli Karunakar karunakar at randomink.org
Fri Oct 7 06:57:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:12:15 -0500 (CDT)
"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Kartik Mistry wrote:
>
> > It will be good if we can setup stall and give out some CDs/DVDs
>
> Is there some local contact who can donate some?

Hmm, we could make few hundred copies of CDs ? but question becomes
what to give in that CD.  u cant give debian in one CD ;-)
I was thinking of IndLinux Rangoli live CD, can have Sarai to sponsor
for few hundred copies (say upto 500), but if we can get big a
sponsor then the CDs could go with delegate kits themselves.

For Debian DVDs would be good, it might be better to ping some
magazine to give a debian DVD!

Karunakar