[Debian-in-workers] activities at FOSS.in

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 04:54:14 UTC 2005

Guntupalli Karunakar said on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 12:27:32PM +0530,:

 > For Debian DVDs would be good, it might be better to ping some
 > magazine to give a debian DVD!

I have  a 2 side dvd  writer on my  AMD64 machine and the  dvd writing
capabalities are yet to be tested.   But my residence is *only* 600 KM
from the  foss.in venue so  if you can  get me the  DVDs to me,  I can
write them. Ditto for CDs.

--
Mahesh T. Pai

DICTIONARY, n.  A malevolent literary device for cramping the
  growth of a language and making it hard and inelastic.