[Debian-in-workers] Bengali translation for D-I

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Tue Oct 18 05:27:16 UTC 2005

> Chris, I guess you should change the PROSPECTIVE file and remove bn from
> it as level-1 is now done.

Not completely:

bubulle at cc-mykerinos:~/src/debian/debian-installer/packages/po> po_stat bn.po
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: 1372 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.

:-)

While you were working on it, a few string changes happened...

What would you like to do now?

Do you want me to setup some sync between D-I SVN and Debian-in SVN
and thus work with other translators on Debian-in SVN...or just work
directly in D-I SVN?

Of course, now you're ready for doing "level 2"
translations...:-)...then "level 3" and so on. Those will take time
for being supported, though, because the installation "stage 2" is
currently not running in graphical mode.

As I wrote you in private, I'd like to advertise the Bengali
completion a little as this is the first visible result of the effort
we started last summer after the talks Jaldhar and I had at Debconf 5.