[Debian-in-workers] Re: Gujarati Language in debian-installer

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Thu Oct 20 04:34:26 UTC 2005

Quoting Kartik Mistry (kartik.mistry at gmail.com):
> Hello All,
>
> I glad to know all of you that d-i work for Gujarati Langauge (gu_IN)
> has been started by me and team. This announce is step 11 requirement
> according to http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc/ch03s11.html
> page.

OK. I'll record this as soon as possible in the needed places.

Do you want to use the common infrastructure set on the debian-in
project of the alioth server of directly in D-I SVN?

If not done, I also suggest you join the debian-in group on alioth,
and especially the debian-in-workers mailing list.