[Debian-in-workers] Re: [g-i] all fonts are in -- please test

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Fri Feb 24 06:30:34 UTC 2006

> > Please take a look at the screenshot for you language and let us know
> > if it's right. Here the list of pics available:
> > http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/20060223/bn.png
> > http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/20060223/hi.png
> > http://www.webalice.it/zinosat/shots/20060223/pa_IN.png
> Dude! You guys just rock! All the above three languages I checked look
> absolutely perfect. Thanks a lot for the great job you've done :)

Well, as you only write to debian-in-workers, I'm not sure that Davide
actually knows that he rocks..:-)

Anyway, not only is Davide rocking. You also do, as well as Amanpreet
for Punjabi translation and Nishant for Hindi....because you bringed
the material, guys.

Other Indic languages translators, GO. I still have a bunch of
languages stucked at various steps with no activity heard for a while
(except a few "I'll soon start working again").

You don't want to leave Bengali/Hindi/Punjabi alone, do you? I know
that regional feelings are strong in India (as well as surrounding
places) so, please, "fight" (peacefully) for your languages....