[Debian-in-workers] Foss.in/2007: Debian's plan..

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 06:30:27 UTC 2007

Hello All,

As some of you know, Foss.in/2007 is announced, See original message at:

Please let the group idea about your involvements in Conf.

My ideas,
- Key Signing Party (We love it! Remember last time?)
- Usual BoFs
- Bug Squashing Party (For those who maintain packages, We can focus
on Indic packages, See: ttf-indic-fonts: bugs.debian.org/427885 ,
bugs.debian.org/428023)
- Debian Talks? I will propose one, for packaging.
- Any idea about whole day, at Project Day for Debian?

--
 Cheers,