[Debian-in-workers] [DebianIndia] Foss.in/2007: Debian's plan..

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Wed Aug 8 19:06:11 UTC 2007

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Christian Perrier wrote:

> I still have somewhere in mind the project to come. The only uestion
> is: I would need travel sponsorship and I have no idea how this could
> work for foss.in

What does Sam think about sponsoring your travel?  (Accomodation and
meals are provided by the organizers.)  Branden authorized me to attend in
2005 so there is a precedent.  And it would be a worthwhile use of project
funds IMO.

(Having had the opportunity once, modesty prevents me from asking again
but if the DPL lets me go too, I won't say no :-)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>