[Debian-in-workers] (forw) Re: [VAC]: 30.7. - 5.8., Bangalore, India

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sat Jul 28 05:35:28 UTC 2007

Just in case some people would like to meet a DD to get a key
signed. Please get in touch with Erik directly, I'm only a proxy here.

----- Forwarded message from Erik Schanze <schanzi_ at gmx.de> -----

From: Erik Schanze <schanzi_ at gmx.de>
To: Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org>
Subject: Re: [VAC]: 30.7. - 5.8., Bangalore, India
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:10:19 +0200
Cc: debian-private at lists.debian.org

Hi Christian,

Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org>:
> Quoting Erik Schanze (schanzi_ at gmx.de):
> > I will go on a business trip to Bangalore, India.
>
> That could be a good opportunity to sign keys over there. Given the
> very low number of DD's in India and the size of the country, any
> opportunity to have keys signed should be used.

Yes, a good idea.

> Is there any way for local contributors to get in touch with you
> while you're over there and try getting a small opportunity?

Sure!

> If so, this mail could be forwarded, or you could mail,
> debian-in-workers at lists.alioth.debian.org

Feel free to forward my mail.
I will stay in "President Hotel", Bangalore.
http://www.presidenthotel.in/
Who want to sign keys, should mail me, and we could meet in the hotel.
I try to check my mails daily.

Kindy regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *