[Debian-in-workers] Debian-IN website updated

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Mon May 21 05:23:48 UTC 2007

Our website at http://debian-in.alioth.debian.org/ has been long
neglected.  Recently ikiwiki was installed on alioth so I took the
opportunity to rebuild our site based on it.  Now I need your help to make
it a high-quality resource.

Anonymous access to the wiki has been turned off.  You need to register
before you can edit pages.  If you are a member of the Debian-IN project,
and you register with your alioth user name, you should have full access
rights.

I have made several sections on the Index page.

Project info is a set of links to various relevant Debian pages.

Packages  is a list of the packages we maintain either jointly or
individually.  On each packages' page we can include a description, links
to resources, screenshots that sort of thing.

Every member and supporter of the team should make a page about themselves
and link it under the People section.  This can include a picture or link
to your blog, homepage etc.

Under Languages, there is a link to a page for every language we support.
Here we should give a little information about that language, howtos on
setting up support for that language under Debian etc.

Finally there is a miscellaneous section for everything else.

This is just my initial idea.  If you want to create a page that doesn't
fit this framework, please go ahead.

Also if you have any kind of design skills, please try and improve the
appearence of the site.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>