[Debian-in-workers] How to Add festival package in Tamil(Test-to-speech)

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:40:20 UTC 2007

On 5/23/07, U. Sudhakar <sudhakaru at cdac.in> wrote:
>   hi

Hi,

>  i am insterting work with festival in indian language for (TAMIL)..pls
>   i saw the festiva package for (Hindi,Marathi,telugu)...

/s/festiva/festival

Didn't you get my mail to you? Please contact upstream of Festival
package (Priti and Chaitainya -- I hope spelling is not wrong!) for
any guidance.

For any Debian related queries, you are welcome here.

>This Os supporting for Indian languages

? Debian supports too :)

And don't CC Jaldhar, he is on the list and read it :)