[Debian-in-workers] [efynm1 at efyindia.com: Proposal: Debian @ Open Source India Week] (fwd)

Kapil Hari Paranjape kapil at imsc.res.in
Mon Jan 21 16:29:33 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> We should participate in this.  Who will volunteer to organize?

OK. I couldn't make it to FOSS.in but I should be able to make it for
this so I'm registering for the Tech events in IISc Bangalore. I've
been planning a write-up on "Getting caught up in the Debian swirl"
for a while and I hope I'll have it finished by then. (This is more
or less along the lines of Christian Perrier and Sam Hocevar's talks
at FOSS.in but also based on personal experience on getting involved
in Debian while in Chennai.)

Tell me if you want me to do more.

Regards,

Kapil.