[Debian-in-workers] Can we upload a new version of ttf-indic-fonts?

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:35:35 UTC 2008

We have fixed some rendering bugs in AnjaliOldLipi and MalOtf (now
called Kalyani), part of ttf-malayalam-fonts package. We have also
added a fontconfig rule to make the size of Meera_04.ttf comparable to
Latin glyphs (it is a very common complaint that font size is smaller
for Meera). There is no change to the udeb. Since we are close to
release and this package creates a udeb we wanted to check with d-i
team before uploading it. Proposed changes are committed to the
debian-in alioth repository. We would really love to see this in
lenny.

Cheers
Praveen
--