[Debian-in-workers] new fonts added to ttf-malayalam-fonts

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:46:27 UTC 2008

(bcc to smc-discuss)

Hi,

 I have added Meera, Dyuthi, RaghuMalayalamSans and suruma to
ttf-malayalam-fonts. There is an updated version of Rachana font which
is already in the package. All new fonts are under GPL. The updated
package is available from smc repository.

deb http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/smc/debian sid main
deb-src http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/smc/debian sid main

Please test the package and upload it if it is OK. Some changes are
important to fix some nasty rendering bugs.

Regards
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍