[Debian-in-workers] fontconfig configuration for Meera font and fix for AnjaliOldLipi

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue May 20 03:51:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am adding this option to ttf-malayalam-fonts.conf to fix smaller
size for Meera. There is a lot of complaints about smaller size of
this font compared to other fonts.

Also Hiran has provided an updated version of AnjaliOldLipi with
fixes. But we will wait for beta2 release for uploading the updated
package.
<!-- multiply the matrix of Meera font for solving size mismatch with Rachana-->
<match target="font">
<test name="family">
<string>Meera</string>
</test>