[Debian-in-workers] Fwd: [Mini DebConf India] Minideb Conf 2011 Mangalore

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:39:21 UTC 2011

Hello all,
Below is the invitation for the Minidebconf India Mangalore Edition.
(forwarded from minidebconf India mailing list. Ignore if you have
already recived). Please pass this mail to all FOSS mailing lists
which you are a member (I might have missed many) and help in making
the event successful.

Hoping to see many of you guys in NMAMIT.

Warm Regards