[Debian-in-workers] [abhiabhi4426 at gmail.com: [scg.nmamit] Preliminary meetup]

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 09:44:17 UTC 2011

Hello all,
We are planning to meet tonight at 930 PM IST to discuss some of the
preliminary stuffs that needs to be done for MiniDebconf NMAMIT.

Agenda
1. Discussion of Goals of the conference
2. Providing Routemaps so every one can reach the destination
3. Basic prequisities that needs to be arranged

I request all the interested people to gather at #nitte in
irc.oftc.net

P.S Abhishek was supposed to send this mail to in.mini and
debian-dug-in instead he sent it to scg.nmamit so I'm forwarding it on
his behalf.

Best Regards

----- Forwarded message from abhishek jeet <abhiabhi4426 at gmail.com> -----