[Debian-in-workers] Bugs in ttf-tamil-fonts

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:31:04 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I was just looking at the bugs present in ttf-indic-fonts and came
across the three on ttf-tamil-fonts the following 2 bugs [1][2]  on
TsCu and Tamu fonts which looks like Ascii fonts shall we remove this
fonts from ttf-tamil-fonts? I don't know if we have any community
members here if there are please share your suggestion.

This one more bug looks more like a wishlist bug[3] which should have
been filed against wnpp and not ttf-tamil-fonts. Will it be safe to
reassign/close this bug if we really can't package it.

Best Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com