[Debian-in-workers] Draft for ttf-indic-fonts restructuring

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:06:23 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Mahesh T. Pai <paivakil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Vasudev Kamath said on Sun, May 15, 2011 at 12:55:27PM +0530,:
>
>  > On 20:59 Sat 14 May     , Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
>
>  > > Yes; let us wait for their reactions too.
>  > Ok
>

> Any progress? I was reminded of this thread by a mail from the FTP
> masters about a new version of ttf-indic-fonts being uploaded.

No not yet!.. Hopefully this will be the last version of
ttf-indic-fonts (Its released with few changes like fixed lohit_ml and
lohit_kn and Telugu fonts now defaults to lohit_te). We will start
working on restructuring soon but before that we need to decide new
packages meta packages, plans for taskel etc. Once we draft the plan
I'll mail it to list for confirmation

Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath