[Debian-in-workers] Default Kannada font for debian-installer

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 06:15:44 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We are re-organising the ttf-indic-fonts by splitting the package. We
are creating all UDEB packages so I thought of asking before I do any
changes to ttf-kannada-fonts-udeb which is used in d-i currently for
Kannada. Currently we are using Kedage fonts in d-i but since Kedage
is not maintained by any one I'm planning to change this lohit-kannada
which is having a active upstream. I would like to know the opinion of
Kannada community before I do so. Please let me know if you have any
objections / suggestions for this point.

PS: If Sanchaya community can become the upstream of Kedage and
Mallige it will be great :)

Best Regards
--
Vasudev Kamath