[Debian-in-workers] Final Schedule for MiniDebconf Mangalore Edition

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Thu Sep 29 18:49:11 UTC 2011

Quoting Mahesh T. Pai (paivakil at gmail.com):
> Disclaimer - I am not very familiar with geography of the event
> location; so I may get things very wrong.

...but your indications are very welcomed and I appreciate the time
you took to write them up!

That makes so many options, indeed..:-)

For sure, staying at the venue and doing sightseeing stuff from there
seems to be the easiest to organize option (organizers, do you think
that could be possible? Again, being charge for the off-the-event days
is definitely OK for me).

I would then only have to take care of the transportation stuff (and
find my way to Mangalore for 30th).