[Debian-in-workers] Final Schedule for MiniDebconf Mangalore Edition

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:00:50 UTC 2011

abhishek jeet said on Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 08:12:05PM +0530,:

 > 2)Taxi service for out journey purpose, we have already arranged a taxi.

Nice.

A suggestion - will involve much effort on your part - try to organise
a semi-official group trip on previous day or day after the conf ends.
Costs could be shared by participants in the trip.

4 to 8 people in a Xylo / Innova / Tavera or 10-14 people in a
Traveller should cost around 250 to 400 INR per head for a 12 to 15
hour trip. I hope / guess this one would be a sell out.

Have a wiki page for this.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,