[Debian-in-workers] Font transition almost complete

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:08:33 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that we are almost complete with ttf-indic-fonts
package transition. I would like to thank all for constant support in
transtion. I would like to thank Muneeb and Shravan for their
contribution Muneeb did help in transition and both of them helped me
to develop dh-make-font which was key factor to speed up the
transition process.

Now I would request DD's and every other techies here to build these
fonts and install to see if the transition happens smoothly. So we can
do the uploading of package ASAP.

The only task remaining now is transitioning of udeb fonts to new
naming.

Looking forward for review and testing feedback

Best Regards
--
Vasudev Kamath