[Debian-in-workers] RFH on testing new font packages

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:38:48 UTC 2012

Hello all,

We need all the help we can get to test the new packages. Me muneeb
and some more folks managed to build all new font packages but doing
testing requires more people especially more experienced one's ;).

I request all DD's and DM's on this list to spare some time to help us
testing the package and get this transition done.

All you need to do is clone debian-in repository running below command

   git clone username at git.debian.org/debian-in/debian-in.git

Run the make-mrconfig file

   ./make-mrconfig

Now checkout all repositories (don't worry its just 75MB)

   mr checkout

Now run the following command and go have a cup of coffee for yourself

   docs/build-fonts.sh `pwd`

Once done all fonts will be under font_build directory. Please test
them and provide us suggestions

Best Regards
--
Vasudev Kamath