[Debian-in-workers] NMU needed for TL2012

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Mar 6 01:54:35 UTC 2012

Dear Jaldhar,

sorry, I saw your email only now, it was lost in a spam folder
(these bayesian filters ...)

On Mo, 05 Mär 2012, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> No problem.  We also have a git repo at
> git://git.debian.org/debian-in/latex-sanskrit.git  if it would be easier
> to make changes there or provide a diff.

I have sent the debdiff. If you prefer to upload a normal version
by yourself to experimental, please let me know.

Also, if you have any other plans for this packages *before* doing
the step to TL2012/tex-common v3, then it might be better to do
it beforehand.

Thanks a lot for your cooperations, and all the best

Norbert
BRADFORD
A school teacher's old hairy jacket, now severely discoloured by chalk
dust, ink, egg and the precipitations of unedifying chemical
reactions.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff